फ्लोटिंग आइकॉन

Sunday 10 August 2014

Sadhika @ IITB

First contact with sadhika was made via fb , she saw my experience on ashram.org .
Next I helped her out reaching IITB


Then after weeks of calm , helped her with LAN . She didnt knew about ashram , so asked me to go  together.

So today was Rakhi , i was going .I paired up with her . We met like old days without the mobile no. planned meeting at bus stop . She incidently boarded the same on as me . I identified her , she couldn't.

Hariom prabhu ........
hari om

very soft spoken

the buses were too low in frequency , what was a 20 min journey took almost 2 hrs including waiting time.

Then we reached ashram.Her strides were fast & walking staright upright . We reached gates of the ashram , she bought a couple of rakhis . Then we parted ways .She went towards Bad Dada , I towards stall.


on returning  again no bus , walked till Goregaon check naka & then caught the bus.

I showed her pics of Jodhpur darshan . She told me about her suprachar.


Her sytem had some proxy issues , checked that up . She had a rakhi for me , got the rakhi & the mithai

For gift , I installed downloaded & installed Windows 8.1 for her

FTW


ॐ ॐ गुरूजी ॐ 

1 comment:

  1. great experience with u prabhuji ..:)
    proud of u. keep it up ..:P
    Yaad aya kuch ..

    ReplyDelete